2696 S Colorado Blvd #555
Denver, CO 80222
We help people think!
Copyright © 2008
Jay Arthur works with companies that want to plug the leaks in their
cash flow. Jay may be the only improvement specialist that understands
and can help you pinpoint areas for improvement in processes, people,
He has over 25 years of experience in aligning people, process, technology
and spirit in a wide variety of environments to deliver business results.
How can Jay help you? Do you need to:
- Processes - Are you throwing away 25-40% of every dollar you
spend? If you don't have a systematic improvement method, you may be.
Less than four percent of any business causes over 50 percent of the
waste, rework, and lost profit. Jay helps companies find the hidden
gold mine in the business through laser-like focus on just a few key
areas of the business.
- People - Have you ever noticed that conflict kills productivity?
Jay helps teams understand their communication styles and restore broken
- Technology - Have you or your company ever spent a lot of
time and energy implementing a information system only to discover that
you've solved the wrong problem? Jay has 30 years experience developing
software on everything from mainframes to PCs. Some problems are better
solved in other ways.
- Increase profits by plugging the leaks in your cash flow?
- Simplify, streamline and automate monthly reporting, defect tracking,
and supplier analysis?
- Improve communication by reducing conflict and confusion?
JAY ARTHUR is the author of the Six Sigma System, The QI Macros
SPC Software for Excel, Your Seventh Sense - How to think like a comedian,
Motivate Everyone, the Motivation Profile, and has written six popular
John Wiley & Sons books on software engineering.
P.S. You can reach Jay TOLL FREE at: (888) 468-1537 (303) 756-9144. Or
by email: email@example.com.